Forum

MSV Patriotic Song Composed for All India Radio-Chennai  

RSS

BLR_Jayakumar
(@blr_jayakumar)
28/04/2019 8:00 pm  

MSV has always contributed to our Country , Culture and Language...

We all know Mannar has tuned the eternal Thamizh Thai Vaazhthu  .

Similarly he has done a patriotic song for our country - ( There are many songs he has done in films like Bharatha Vilas.. Kai Koddukkum Deivam etc.. here we are talking about non-filmy songs only)

I still remember vividly wonderful orchestrated song that was composed by MSV  for All India Radio-Chennai   -  May be after 1971 war  and used to be played regularly during 1975  also.

The song goes like this... I do not remember the complete lyrics  but still remember the  orchestrated song with Trumpet,  and Drums

I think this was sung by Seerkazhi Govindarajan

Here is the song I am trying to recollect..

Jai Hind  ( Trumpet follows "pamparapara" with drums )  Jai Hind ...(Trumpet follows "pamparapara" with drums)

" Desathhin Jeeva Nan Naadham.....    ...."  (forgot the words)

" Aandaan Adimai ....... ((forgot the words)...  Sorry

But the song was catchy, fast beat, drums and trumpet whenever Jai Hind was sung...

Is it possible to enquire All India Radio- Chennai to unearth this gem ?  Or anyone else having the recording through Tape Recoreder?

This topic was modified 4 months ago 4 times by BLR_Jayakumar

ReplyQuote
MMFA
 MMFA
(@mmfa)
Admin Admin
28/04/2019 8:25 pm  

Dear Blr Jaya.Kumar 

Welcome 

You have given a new lead. 

We are in contact with Prachar Bharati team to bring out Mellisai Mannar 's works for them. A letter has been sent and awaiting the result.

Meanwhile will look for people who have recorded. Let me also check with Seergazhi family. 

Keep writing. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register